String Light Pole Stand With Brackets - Hang String Lights above Fence or Rail
- Buy 10 for $148.75 each and save 9%
Large order?Ask for a wholesale quote.
Planning on placing a large order?
We’ve made it easier than ever to get a quote. Just navigate to the product(s) you need and hit the “Add to Quote” button. Do this for as many products as necessary, then submit the quote form for a prompt response.
- Free Shipping on 10 or more
Hang string lights from the durable IYN String Light Pole Stands to create instant ambiance in any backyard, patio, or outdoor space.
IYN String Light Pole Stands with brackets are ideal for attaching to a fence post or railing with brackets that provide enough extension to avoid the top cap of a fence post or the edge of a railing.
When assembled, the powder-coated poles stand 9'6" tall and allow you to hang string lights in spans of up to 30ft between poles (G40 string lights recommended). Each pole includes an eyebolt and a carabiner clip for hanging string lights at the top. Pole, brackets, and mounting hardware are included.
(2) metal tubes slide together to create a 9'6"-foot (114-inch) pole
(1) 1.5 inch carabiner clip for attaching lights
(2) metal brackets with 2 clamps, 4 bolts, 4 washers, 4 wing nuts, and 4 wood screws - use #3 Phillips bit to install screws
|Free Shipping Deal Type||Free Shipping on 10 or more|
|Can ship FedEx?||Yes|
|Overall Length / Depth||5''|
|Item Weight||15.5 lbs.|
|California Residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|