Posts tagged 'Banquet Table Sizes'
Search the blog
3 Free Resources For New Wedding Venue Owners
- How Many Cocktail Tables Do You Need Per Guest? Good question, Claire. Both cocktail tables and 48'' round tables have the same seating capacity of 4-5 guests. If you're looking to make it an even split of cocktail tables and 4' round tables, you should purchase 28 of each type. If it's a less formal event, serving mostly appetizers and...Connor
- How Many Cocktail Tables Do You Need Per Guest? We are planning an event for 250 people, serving heavy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails from 7-10 pm. We are looking at renting a combination of 48" round tables and 30" stand up tables . How many of each should we order? Thank you!Claire
- How to clean wooden folding tables Glad it was helpful! Thanks for stopping byConnor
- Turn Your Dining Height Banquet Tables into Bar Height Tables on the Cheap That's a good question. We haven't tested it so unfortunately cannot speak to maintaining weight rating.Will
- How to clean wooden folding tables All the ideas you have suggested are very best and easy to apply... Thanks for sharing this post.Aarsun Woods